Forks > Fork Cartridges
The Wilbers range of BMW Cartridges are a 30mm Cartridge Kit available in either Open 30mm or Closed 30mm Custom Built Kits. Wilbers 30mm piston cartridges offer significant improvements in performance, adjust-ability and damping control all setup and tested to riders weight and riding styles!
Available BMW Models
Open 30mm Cart. Specs
Closed 30mm Cart. Specs
|All Wilbers cartridge kits can be supplied with correct rated fork fluid, we highly recommend Wilbers Zero Friction Fork Fluid|
Ohlins offer wide range of cartridges to suit many different models including MX 85cc, Full size MX, Road & Track to cruisers and Harley's. Ohlins technology stems from years of racing experience so you can be assured that you will be enjoying the results of their hard work.
Shocks > Wilbers
Wilbers have a large range available for all BMW models fitted with ESA Suspension, they're appropriately named Wilbers WESA Shocks.
Wilbers WESA shocks are custom built to riders weight & needs and even fit for lowering the motorcycle up to 80mm (model depending) without surrendering the BMW OE ESA System.
From the earliest ESA models to the late model ESA Dynamic, Wilbers has custom built shock options available for all ESA equipped models. OE BMW ESA shocks are considered by many to be a non rebuild-able throw away unit whereas once you install a Wilbers WESA converted shock these fully rebuild-able shocks are there for the life of the bike and setup to your needs!
- BMW F 700 GS // Year of manufacture 2012 - 2017
- BMW F 700 GS // Year of construction 2012 - 2017 // Fork conversion
- BMW F 800 GS // Year of construction 2013 - 2017
- BMW F 800 GS Adventure // Year of construction 2013 - 2017
- BMW F 800 GS Adventure // Year of production 2013 - 2017 // Fork conversion
- BMW F 800 GT // Year of construction 2013 ≥
- BMW F 800 R // Year of manufacture 2015 ≥
- BMW F 800 GT // Year of construction 2013 ≥ // Fork conversion
- BMW F 800 R // Year of construction 20135 ≥ / / Fork conversion
- BMW S 1000 R // Year 2013 ≥
- BMW S 1000 XR // Year 2015 ≥
- BMW S 1000 R // Year 2013 ≥ // DDC Fork conversion
- BMW S 1000 XR // Year 2015 ≥ // DDC Fork conversion
- BMW HP4 // Year of construction 2012 - 2014
- BMW HP4 // Year of construction 2012 - 2014 // Fork conversion Stage 1 DDC
- BMW HP4 // Year of construction 2012 - 2014 // Forklamp Stage 2 DDC
- BMW S 1000 RR // Year 2015 ≥
- BMW S 1000 RR // Year 2015 ≥ // Forklamp Stage 1 DDC
- BMW R 1200 GS // Year 2004 - 2010
- BMW R 1200 GS // Year of construction 2011 - 2012
- BMW R 1200 GS (LC) // Year of construction 2013 - 2016
- BMW R 1200 GS (LC) "next generation" // Year 2017 ≥
- BMW R 1200 GS Adventure // Year of production 2006 - 2010
- BMW R 1200 GS Adventure // Year of production 2011 - 2013
- BMW R 1200 GS Adventure (LC) // Year of construction 2014 - 2016
- BMW R 1200 GS Adventure (LC) // Year 2017 ≥
- BMW R 1200 GS Rallye sports suspension // Year of manufacture 2017 ≥
- BMW R 1200 R // built in 2006 - 2010
- BMW R 1200 R // built in 2010 - 2014
- BMW R 1200 R (LC) Standard Lenght // Year 2015 ≥
- BMW R 1200 R (LC) Lowering 30 mm // Year 2015 ≥
- BMW R 1200 RS (LC) Standard Lenght // Year 2015 ≥
- BMW R 1200 RS (LC) Lowering 30 mm // built in 2015 ≥
- BMW R 1200 RT // built in 2005 - 2009
- BMW R 1200 RT // built 2010 - 2013
- BMW R 1200 RT (LC) // built in 2014 ≥
- BMW R 1200 RT (LC) // built in 2014 ≥
- BMW K 1200 GT / GTL // Year of construction 2011 - 2016
- BMW K 1600 GT / GTL // Year of construction 2017 ≥
- KTM 1190 Adventure // Year of construction 2013 - 2016
*Original shocks needed for the Wilbers WESA conversion to be conducted in house
Find the ESA options for your bike by clicking the link above to explore the Wilbers online shop
Contact Us for more information
Road Value Box
Custom built tailored Wilbers suspension at a value price!
Perfect for street bikes and cruisers who want the right setup for the weight without braking the bank the Suspensions R Us Road Value Box takes care of the font & rear suspension components to completely transform the OE setup. We can even fit everything for you as well (incurs extra cost).
Included in the Road Value Box
- Wilbers 640 \ 630 Shock (model specific, subject to availability)
- Custom built to riders weight
- 5 year warranty
- Rebound adjustment (24 clicks)
- Wilbers progressive fork springs
- Model & weight specific
- Lifetime Warranty
- Fork oil
*Available for mono shock motorcycles only
The latest edition to the Wilbers range of shocks is the Wilbers LDC Nivomat. LDC standing for Level - Damping - Control and it is all automatic!
Initially beginning the roll out of the LDC shocks in early 2017 there are now many models that have the availability of either a traditional shock or the new LDC technology. Designed for big cruisers and alike and perfect for those who do a lot of solo\two-up riding, the occasional big trip or those that just don't want to worry about anything and just get on and ride!
The LDC shock adapts itself to the different weight conditions without any external adjustment and completely automatically. No buttons or electronics! Once the pillion jumps on (with or without luggage) after a few meters of riding the low-pitched chassis pumps back to the defined riding level, as the shock additionally delivers oil into its cylinder through its own lifting movement. The resulting pressure elevation also leads to the adjustment of the damping automatically (Watch the video for an excellent visual)
The LDC Shocks are custom built to rider weight & needs, comes with 5 year warranty and is available on its own OR as part of a kit including Wilbers Low-Friciton Fork Springs & Fork Fluid.
Contact us for more information!