Matris Cartridges are manufactured in Italy from high end materials and are available in 3 types of options; 20mm/25mm open cartridges or 25mm closed cartridge kits.
- Fork cartridge cylinders are either 20 or 25mm dia. (depending on the specific bike) alloy Al 7075 with lapping and hard oxidation surface treatment.
- Damping rods are 12mm dia. in alloy Al 7075 with lapping and hard oxidation surface treatment.
- Compression and Rebound pistons (20 or 25mm dia.) machined from Aluminum billet, with its own dedicated shims pack and supported by oil-less slide bearings.
- Cartridge kits are supplied with correct rated springs & required fork fluid (Motorex Fork Oil)
- Linear spring in Cr-Mb alloy Steel with surface treatment, available in
different rates, dedicated for the different bike models and the driver
- Spring Preload, mounted on axial roller bearings, with specific clicks
- Rebound unit with specific clicks
- Compression unit with specific clicks
Contact Us for model specific pricing and availability for the Matris Cartridge range