The Elka Stage 5 shocks are designed around 3 key performance factors: high hydraulic flow, lightweight components and low-friction moving parts & internals. The perfectly balanced combination of those three factors allows a more precise tuning and much smoother damping action than anything else currently available for ATVs. Extreme riders can get better bump absorption and greater comfort while racers will significantly reduce their lap times and feel less fatigue. Arguably, the Stage 5 shocks are the most comfortable and best performing racing shocks in the market today.
- Helps to increase and maintain speed over rough terrain and bumps
- Reduce excessive weight transfers such as body roll, diving and squatting
- Prevents bottoming-out upon harsh square-edged impacts and potholes
- Provides increased traction in all conditions for maximum maneuverability
- Allows precise fine-tuning of all aspects of the suspension, without compromise
- Front shocks, 36mm, sold as a pair
- Rear shock, 46mm, sold as a unit
- Rear shocks for independent rear suspension models, 36mm, sold as pair
- Optional shock guards sold separately
- Threaded Spring Preload (Allows fine tuning of Preload setting)
- Precisely balance the weight distribution across the front and rear wheels while setting up the ride height
- Lower or raise the vehicle to adapt to various situations or to suit your personal preference
- Low Speed Compression
- This adjustment controls body roll when cornering, rear-end squatting under hard acceleration, front-end diving when braking
- High Sped Compression
- Allows fine-tuning of the damping resistance when the shock is being
compressed quickly. This adjustment controls the resistance upon landing
from jumps, harsh or sudden square-edged impacts, riding at high speed
over whoops, choppy terrain or tire tracks.
- Rebound Damping
- Controls the speed at which the shock absorber returns to its fully extended position after being compressed from an impact, keeping the wheels on the ground for maximum traction and reducing the bucking effect caused by the spring pressure pushing back after an impact.
All ELKA Shocks are custom built to riders weight & needs, to place an order or for more information Contact Us