Nitron's most popular shock and the first of the NTR Range, the R1 is incredible value and out-performs other more expensive shocks on both the road and the track.
All R1 Shocks feature the Nitron two-way combined damping adjustment (70 Rebound - 30 Compression) and offer exceptional performance, reliability and value for all year round road and track use. High grade materials and the durable titanium finish protect against corrosion and significantly reduce weight. The R1 is value for money and a true affordable performance upgrade.
- Hydraulic shock with internal pressurized expansion tank (Nitrogen gas)
- Fully hard anodised alloy body
- Combined 2-way adjuster
- Combined 24 clicks of adjustment (70 Rebound-30 Compression)
- 40mm Piston design
- 14mm piston rod
- Threaded spring preload adjustment
- Length adjuster standard where possible
- Lifetime warranty (Conditions apply)
- Optional Hydraulic Preload Adjuster (Ideal for intermittent pillion use)
- Titanium Black spring colour also available (no extra cost)
- Hundreds of models listed