Yamaha XJR 1300 (02-14)
- Brand: HyperPro
- Product Code: YA13-B002
- Availability: 1-4 Weeks
Mount position - UNDER LOWER TRIPLE CLAMP
Important information for ordering:
- BLACK DAMPERS NORMALLY ALWAYS IN STOCK
- 1 TO 4 WEEKS WAIT FOR DIFFERENT COLOUR DAMPER
- BLACK MOUNTING KITS NORMALLY ALWAYS IN STOCK
- GOLD & SILVER MOUNTING KITS ARE UP TO 4 WEEKS WAIT AND ADDITIONAL CHARGE
Hyperpro steering dampers can help control front end shake and reduce the chance of high speed wobbles and tank slappers.
HyperPro Steering Dampers are one of the most famous product lines of Hyperpro. A steering damper exists of two parts. The first part is a genius gas over oil (Mini Shock) steering damper with 20 clicks of damping adjustment. The second part is the mounting kit available in gold, black or silver
anodized, light weight aluminium. This mounting kit is developed to
meet the highest demands both on the road and on the race track.
They are offered two versions, Linear (CSC) damping behaviour and the unique Progressive (RSC) damping behaviour, which reacts progressive on damping demands.
- Twin-tube damping system. This ensures that the clamping force of the tube-clamp does not obstruct the piston.
- Low friction design. 8mm hard chromed piston rod with special surface treatment and special piston ring for smooth movement.
- One-piece piston rod. Providing perfect alignment through the slide bearings and no excessive force on the piston.
- Triple function seals. Dust scraper and double (preloaded) oil seal, ensuring that dust cannot enter and oil cannot exit the damper at any time.
- Nitrogen pressurized heat expansion reservoir.
- Gas pressure prevents the forming of air bubbles. Oil expansion due to temperature changes is compensated by the reservoir and does not influence damper performance.
- Damping can be adjusted in a wide range, divided in 22 positions.
HyperPro has listings for most popular makes and models. Contact Us to see whats available for your bike OR to place an order