Dean De Fazio
- 2013 Race Classes: Junior 125 & Junior 250
- Bikes: Yamaha YZ125, Honda CRF250
- Years Racing: 5
- DOB: 12/02/1999
- Residence: Heath Hill Victoria
- Academics: Year 9
- Sponsors: Advanced Body Works Pty Ltd, Suspensions R Us, Tyre Plus Berwick, Hollywood Finish
- Favourite Track: Rosebud / Outtrim
I first started riding dirt bikes on a Honda XR50 at the young age of 3. l have been racing Enduro for 4 years and incorporated in those years have also raced Motocross which has taken me to a lot of different places and meeting some great people along the way.
l have been very fortunate to have great parents and a great sponsor as they support me in whatever way possible. Without their support l would not have the skills and equipment l have today.
Winning championships these days takes more than just being fast and staying healthy, it takes major support that begins with my dad who does all the maintenance and your company Suspensions R Us as well as my hard work and dedication. No matter what event l enter l will never give up because there is always a possibility of pulling it back together.
l possess the confidence needed to face my competitors and challenges. It would be a great honour to be a member of your team and to work hard towards achieving championship trophies and to represent my sponsors on podium.
I would like to thank my main sponsor Suspensions R Us and Izzy for all the time and effort they have put into my suspension to make my ride sweet, without them I would have not made it as far as I have in the last few years.
- Victorian Off Road Champion 2011 J1 1st Place
- Victorian Off Road Championships Wonthaggi Sprint J2 3rd Place
- Victorian Off road Monza Park Cross Country J2 3rd Place
- Victorian Off Road Monza Park Cross Country J2 3rd Place
- Gippsland Motocross Championships Outtrim J2 3rd Place
- Gippsland Motocross Championships Outtrim J3 2nd Place
- Gippsland Motocross Championships Corner Inlet J3 2nd Place
- Gippsland Motocross Championships Yarram J3 3rd Place
- Golden Beach 4 Hour Cross Country J3 3rd Place
My goal for 2013 is to be at the pointy end of my class and to stay consistent.